- difficult to assign or pledge (e.g., as collateral)
- difficult to manage / custody
- untradeable / Illiquid
Karson has developed its Loan Transformation Platform (the LTP or Platform) to enable banks to systematically convert their loans and illiquid securities into tri-party-eligible securities.
- short and long term liquidity management (e.g., standardized securitization, Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR), Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR) and Resolution contingent liquidity funding)
- traditional business applications (e.g., collateral upgrades and credit enhancement)
- derivatives initial and variation margin requirements
- regulatory capital management activities
- independent, transparent valuations (price and risk transparency)
- a standardized transformation process that generates listed, tri-party eligible securities
- standardized structures and issue-related documentation (structuring transparency and homogeneity)
Platform operating security, stability, and efficiency are further enhanced by a common, scalable operating platform supported by large institutional partners such as BNYM and SIX Financial.